Bible Verse of the Day

Just Do it!

Monday, February 9, 2009



This “foolish” plan of God is far wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is far stronger than the greatest of human strength.
Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that few of you were wise in the world’s eyes, or powerful, or wealthy when God called you.
Instead, God deliberately chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose those who are powerless to shame those who are powerful.
God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important, so that no one can ever boast in the presence of God
I Corinthians 1: 25 – 29(NLT)

The poem below is put together to encourage as many people as God has instructed to do certain things but have refused to take steps because what God has told them doesn’t make natural sense- it just looks “foolish” or too simple to be true. I wrote these words out on 16th of December, 2003 when He was leading in a direction that seems will never lead to the right path, but 5 years later when I looked at my poem note yesterday and saw these words, I now understand better why He is called the Alpha and the Omega, hence the inscription above, which represents the first and the last letters of the Greek alphabet.

I can boldly say He is faithful to every jot of His word. Trust Him enough to commit your life to His hands.
Just do whatever He is leading you to do and leave the remaining with Him, He is ever faithful… digest it.

Do it!

It may not be sensible,
It may not be right,
It may not be clear,
It may not be wise but,
Whatever He tells you to do, do it!

How can water be turned to wine?
How can a rod path the sea?
How can I ever get any fish after toiling all night?
How can my skin be made whole from this leprosy?
Whatever He tells you to do, do it!

Make me know,
Make me understand,
Make me comprehend,
Make me realise but,
Whatever You tell me to do, I will do.

Why should I wait any longer?
Why should I wash in Jordan?
Why should I ever be saved again? But
Nevertheless at thy word, I will do whatever You ask me to do.

Remain blessed.

Posted by Unknown at 10:24 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment